The Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-70mm f/2.8 ASPH. is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. Ranging from wide-angle to portrait length, this lens provides excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances, and three aspherical elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable image sharpness and clarity. The lens’s f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while offering precise control over focus position for working with shallow depth of field techniques, and a quiet and precise autofocus motor benefits both stills and video capture. Well-suited for nearly any photographic application, the lens offers lighter weight thanks to the omission of OIS, and this compact workhorse is constructed with a metal body and weather-sealing for durability and protection in harsh environments and inclement weather conditions.
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics.
- An impressive EyeRes EVF is a high-resolution 5.76m-dot OLED finder offering a clear 0.78x configurable viewing magnification along with a smooth 120 fps refresh rate, 0.005 sec lag, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Large 3.2″ 2.1m-dot touchscreen LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. This screen also uses Gorilla Glass for a highly durable design.
- In addition to the rear LCD, a 1.28″ top status LCD can also be used for quickly reviewing shooting settings, even when the camera is powered off.
- Wide-angle to short-telephoto 24-70mm L-mount zoom designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
20.00 x 18.00 x 16.00 Inches